The Great War Institute educates students about a range of professional careers related to the study of history. Facilitating discussion among undergraduate students, high school students, and educators is particularly important to the Institute’s commitment to educating students. We accomplish this through:
• Supporting internships and other professional opportunities at the National World War I Museum and Memorial, national office of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and Warrior Center at Park University.
• Sponsoring lectures and other programs during the academic year that are available to students and to the general public.
• Facilitating teacher and student training through partnerships with institutions such as the National World War I Museum and Memorial.
• Recruiting students to assist with the administration and research needs of the George S. Robb Centre for the Study of the Great War at Park University during the academic year.
• Providing support for faculty and undergraduate research.